Friday, April 11, 2008

101 UPDATE #2 (TODAY)

Now that I've posted the pre-completed partials, I can get into the tasks from the list that I completed today, on the start date...

Completed

47. Watch an episode of Be'Tipul.

As of late, I've been intensely addicted to a new series entitled In Treatment, which I've learned is essentially a translation of Israeli series Be'Tipul. I love IT so much, I figured I'd try my best to grab an episode or two of Be'Tipul and give it a shot. It didn't take long, and by today I have amassed about four.

Today, I watched season 2, episode 4. I don't know the actress' name, but she would be in every Thursday episode, I believe. She was extremely compelling, and though I could not understand a word she said, I was drawn into her story and remain very curious about the untranslated dialogue. Meanwhile, Assi Dayan does an excellent job of playing Reuven Dagan, the original Paul Weston. I was pulled into the episode, as I said, despite having no translation, and I hereby begin searching for copies with English subtitles...

In-Progress

57. Listen to at least 1 new song a day (1/1001)

Ra-Ra-Riot - Dying is Fine

No comments: