57. Listen to at least 1 new song a day (9/1001)
1. Ra Ra Riot – Dying is Alright (April 11, 2008)
2. The New Amsterdams – Heaven Sent (April 12, 2008)
3. Fleet Foxes – White Winter Hymnal (April 13, 2008)
4. Andrew Bird – Dr. Stringz (April 14, 2008)
5. Lights – White (April 15, 2008)
6. Razorlight - I Can't Stop This Feeling I've Got (April 17, 2008) (Missed April 16, 2008)
7. The Rumble Strips – Boys and Girls in Love (April 17, 2008)
8. Capsula – Voices Underground (April 18, 2008)
9. Lay Low – I’ll Try (April 19, 2008)
Luckily, this is my only daily goal, and it's easy as long as I don't forget (as I did on the 16th).
I've also been making steady progress on a number of books, though the current big ones are Mao and Hirohito, both (funnily enough, considering my usual stance on these) biographies. I've also been searching out and getting my hands on the Indie Spirit nominees so I can watch them, though I haven't sat down to watch any yet.
I've also begun to make mix CD tracklists for three friends, so provided I finish those and get some CDs to burning them this weekend, I'm well on my way to completing another goal! And, another covers post on tBoS done as well...
By the end of tomorrow, I have to complete all of my weekly goals, as it's Saturday. That just includes sketching something, though, which won't be hard. Also, I have a week and a half to complete all my 'monthly' goals for April, as well. I still have to visit a new restaurant and write 3 new showcases for tBoS, all manageable.
As I should finish one every (approx.) 10 days, watching that episode of Be'tipul means I'm not behind yet, but I think I need to get going on some of these!